Making Insurance Companies Live Up To Their Claims
If you have suffered a property loss due to fire, smoke, water, windstorm, hurricane, tornado, flood, vandalism, collapse, earthquake, or theft, the documentation of any loss is your responsibility, not that of the insurance company. For homeowners this can be a complex and frustrating task. For business owners, it can be insurmountable with the added intricacies of large inventories, business interruption, extra expenses, determining the value of replacement cost, depreciation and co-insurance. M. Miller & Son assists and guides you through the difficult and confusing task of properly preparing your claim.
Our function and expertise is to communicate with the insurance company on your behalf. We know their language. Our specialty is understanding the fine print of your policy and to assure that your interests are protected. Your insurance carrier employs it's own adjusters. You need someone who works solely for you.
M. Miller & Son works exclusively for you, the policyholder. With your authorization, we act immediately to protect your interests. M. Miller & Son assists you in fulfilling all your obligations. Our professional team includes licensed and bonded adjusters, building estimators and engineers, inventory experts, attorneys, accountants, emergency electrical, plumbing and contracting experts, cleaning and restoration contractors, and fire and loss trauma therapists.
For clients who are Spanish-speaking, M. Miller & Son also has bilingual personnel on staff. And because you never know when disaster may strike, your M. Miller & Son representative is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our Services Include
- Promptly protecting and securing your property from further damage with emergency services, including any necessary debris removal;
- Assisting business owners in relocating their operation and providing on site accommodations;
- Aiding homeowners in acquiring temporary housing;
- Carefully reviewing your policy coverage and determining the maximum benefits for which you are entitled;
- Assessing all areas of damage and developing a plan for settling your claim
- Coordinating expert and technical services aimed at documenting and facilitating your claim
- Attending meetings with insurance company representatives and their experts
- Detailing a complete physical inventory of all damaged property, listing the description, quantity, replacement, and actual cash values of all items
- Reconstructing all building damages for presentation to the carrier
- Utilizing certified public accountants to determine business interruption claims
- Keeping the insured apprised of all developments
- Providing the required executed sworn statement in proof of loss and amounts claimed
- Facilitating payment to the insured in a timely fashion
We assist and guide you through the difficult and confusing task of properly preparing your claim.